The player, referred to as 'MTF Unit [REDACTED]' in game-over screens, is the playable Nine-Tailed Fox operative in the SCP: Containment Breach Nine Tailed Fox Mod, accompanied by two fellow operatives.
These commands can only be given in Channel 4 (the MTF channel) on the radio (you can switch between channels by pressing 'E')
- 1. Spotted
" SCP-173 Spotted "
- 2. Stop right there
" You, stop! "
" Stop right there! "
" Hey, hey halt! "
- 3. Searching
" Go on, look for 'em "
" Come out you bastard! "
" Come out! "
- 4. Target lost
" Perfect... let's try harder next time, that's all I've got to say "
" Look he ran away, (sigh) whatever I guess he won't matter too much "
- 5. Tesla gate
" Nine-Tailed Fox to Control, requesting disabling of Tesla Gate nearest to our position "
- 6. SCP-173 containment box
" Alright, let's get to the containment chamber with this cage, I don't wanna spend anymore time near this thing "
" (sigh) Alright that was enough of a hassle, now let's get back to the containment chamber "
- 7. SCP-173 contaiment chamber
- 8. SCP-173 inside containment
" Nine-Tailed Fox to Control, we've contained SCP-173 and we're moving on to the next objective now. Out "
" Nine-Tailed Fox to Control, we've contained SCP-173 in it's containment chamber, we're proceeding with the next objectives. Out "
- 9. Target terminated
" Kill confirmed... go on let's move out"
" Um... yeah, he's lifeless alright... geez I wonder what he did to become a Class-D "
" I really wish we didn't have to do this but... whatever, come on let's go "
- You can access the soundboard by pressing 'X', this is can be changed in the Controls settings.
- The player is voiced by undead003 (and thus, has a Swedish accent).
- The player has 200 health points, because of the kevlar vest giving the player an extra 100 health points.
- The voice lines will be more clearer if the Gas Mask is not equipped